Annons:
Etikettannonser
Läst 989 ggr
annawm
2015-03-10 11:22

Ønskedyr

Hi!

I have started a little fb-webshop in Denmark, I sell stuff for sugar gliders and african hedgehogs. In a couple of months I will start a real webshop, and then I will start selling more items.

https://www.facebook.com/Onskedyr?fref=ts

Annons:
zickan
2015-03-12 01:06

Wounderful :-). Dont have my animals left. But always fun to se stores selling things to exotic animals.

/ zickans.com uppfödare av tamråttor och guldhamster i Västerås
Värd på Råttor, Exotiskadjur.

annawm
2015-03-13 12:30

Yes, we don't have that many stores in Europe who selling special products for animals. So I think it was a great idea, but also because it is my hobby :-)

[hundvän]
2015-03-13 13:39

Hi! Are you selling cages for sugar gliders? What is the shipping fee if you send it to sweden? I am planing to get sugar gliders in the future but it is hard to find a suitable cage for them.

annawm
2015-03-15 19:34

You need very big cages for sugar gliders in Sweden right? Because of the law.. I will start selling voliere this summer I think, but I do not know now how much the shipping will cost.

i do also have wheels, cagesets, other facbric things etc.. for sugar gliders :-)

[hundvän]
2015-03-15 19:54

The cage has to be 2 m^2. I have looked at volieres but only found ones with vertical bars, I need a voliere with horizontal bars :)

zickan
2015-04-13 01:24

Sorry hundvän. The cage for suga glider in sweden needs to be 4kvm to be leagal

/ zickans.com uppfödare av tamråttor och guldhamster i Västerås
Värd på Råttor, Exotiskadjur.

Annons:
Upp till toppen
Annons: